YG built the Nemo Arena app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by YG at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1. Data Collection
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Google Play Services
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- Firebase Crashlytics
We collect four main categories of data (and to the extent it may enable the identification of a specific person, or is linked to such potentially identifying data, we will deem it as “Personal Data”):
Data automatically collected or generated:
- When someone visits, interacts with or uses our Services, including any e-mail or text messages sent to them by us or via our Services, we may collect or generate technical data about them. We collect or generate such data either independently or with the help of third party services, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies (as further detailed below).
- Such data consists of connectivity, technical or aggregated usage data, such as IP address, in-game identifier, game statistics, game preferences, unique advertising ID (e.g. IDFA; you may reset such ID based on the operating system instructions ), non-identifying data regarding a device, operating system, browser or App version, mobile carrier, locale and language settings, user activity on our Services, in-App or Game activity (such as game play content/product interaction and advertising data); diagnostic data (i.e. crash data and game performance data). We do not use such data to learn a person’s true identity or contact details, but mostly to have a better understanding on how our users typically use and engage with our Services. The use of such technical and device data also helps us and our partners to deliver interest-based or otherwise more effective advertisements and content, to optimize our ad management and our users' viewing experience, and to improve the overall performance and your user experience of our Services.
Data received from you:
- You may provide us Personal Data voluntarily, such as when you set up an account with us, contact us (through Facebook, Messenger, e-mail, in-game chat or any other channel, including any support services), when you post on our public forums or groups, when you provide us your e-mail address (such as when you sign-up to receive e-mail updates or gifts), when you participate in competition, contest, tournaments and other promotions, when you place any purchases in any of our Games, when you interact with other users through the in-game chat or when you choose to connect your Facebook, Google, Apple or similar account to any of our Games.
Data received from Facebook and other channels:
- Once you connect the Games to your Facebook, Google, Apple or similar account, we will receive access to your public profile, including (to the extent you defined it as “public”), as applicable, your full name, e-mail address(es) provided to Facebook, Google or Apple, gender, profile picture or similar photo, location, time zone, and a list of your friends playing the Games (along with their photos and other public profile information). This will also allow us to present your and your friends’ public profile pictures inside the Games and to create your in-game friends list. In addition, we or our advertising partners may receive from Facebook and our other marketing channels general information concerning the performance of our advertising campaigns, such as the targeted age group or interests, and we or our partners may be able to link such general data to any other data in our possession. To learn more about our advertising practices, please refer to Section 8 below. If you access our Services through a third party such as Facebook, Google or Apple, or connect our Services to any third-party account, you should also read their terms and conditions and privacy policies. If you are unclear about what information a third-party application is sharing with us, please visit that third-party application's website in order to learn more about their privacy practices.
- In-Game purchases will typically be processed by the relevant platform provider (e.g. Apple, Google or Facebook), and we will not collect or store your financial data, e.g. your credit card numbers or bank account. We may still however receive your non-financial Personal Data related to the purchase, such as your name, billing address, e-mail address and the items purchased, in order to fulfil your purchase and for our accounting purposes.
2. Data Uses
Our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Data will depend on the particular
purpose for which your data is being processed, however, we generally use the following:
- Performance of a contract. We will use this basis for processing necessary to make the Games, including social gaming when you choose to log in with Facebook, Google or Apple, and support services, available to you, and to send you service communications, gifts and awards.
- Consent. In limited cases (where you choose to sign up to receive direct marketing emails, where you accept cookies on our Sites, we will process your Personal Data based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us).
- Legitimate interests. We will process your Personal Data based on our legitimate interests in maintaining and improving our Services and offerings, understanding how our Services are used, serving effective advertisements within our Games and through other channels, matching users to create in-game friends lists, improving our customer service and support operations, fraud detection and protecting and securing our users, ourselves and our Services.
- Compliance with a legal obligation. In limited cases we may process your Personal Data where we need to do so to comply with a legal obligation e.g. which is set out in an applicable law, or if we receive an order from a court or regulatory body.
The purposes for which we use Personal Data are described in more detail below:
- To facilitate, operate, and provide our Services;
- To authenticate the identity of our players, and allow them access to additional features;
- To provide our users with customer care, assistance and technical support services;
- To enable you to interact with other players in the game;
- To further develop, customize and improve the Services and your user experience, based on common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties, including by personalizing your profile and friends list;
- To manage and deliver advertisements more effectively, including contextual, behavioral and interests-based advertising based on in-Games progress and activity, based on your preferences or other data available to us or to our Service Providers, including for re-targeting purposes;
- To contact our users (via e-mail, Facebook, push notifications or any other available channels) with general or personalized service-related messages (such as purchase confirmations or system maintenance notices); to contact our users with promotional messages (such as Games updates, bonuses, new features, VIP services, etc.); and to facilitate, sponsor and offer certain events and promotions;
- To support and enhance our data security measures, including for the purposes of preventing and mitigating the risks of fraud, error or any illegal or prohibited activity;
- To create aggregated statistical data, inferred non-personal data or anonymized or pseudonymized data (rendered non-personal), which we or our Service Providers may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3. Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
5. Personal Data Deletion and Closure of Accounts
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Links to Other Sites
8. Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Our Games include advertising for third party services and products. We and our advertising partners use certain data about you in order to improve our advertising practices and make the ads we deliver more effective, relevant and enjoyable, including by deploying interest-based advertising, as well as targeting and ad measurement and attribution systems.
Such data includes your device advertising identifiers (e.g. IDFA or Advertising ID), to the extent available, data related to your connected Facebook, Google or Apple profile (if any, such as your gender, region or country), gameplay content, user in-game ID, product interaction data and other demographic and interests-based information that we or our advertising partners may have received from or about you, based on your consent or another legal basis (i.e., as required in order to provide you with our respective services, or based on the legitimate interests that we described above).
The ads we or our advertising partners deliver may be shown within our Games, our Services, or through other channels, such as third party websites and applications.
How to adjust your preferences regarding interest-based advertising If you wish to prevent the use of your device’s advertising ID or other identifiers for interest-based advertising, you may change your device settings to reset such advertising ID or opt-out of such advertising (typically, this is available under the “Privacy” or “Ads” section in your device settings). If you live in the USA, Canada or Europe, you can also opt-out from the collection of your data by our advertising partners who participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, by visiting: www.aboutads.info/choices (for US users), www.youradchoices.ca/choices (for Canadian users), www.youronlinechoices.eu (for European users).
Please note that if you reset your advertising ID or opt-out of interest based advertising, you may still see advertisements in our Games, or on any other channels, but those ads will not be targeted based on the above mentioned identifiers. For example, such ads may be instead based on context, such as your progress and actions in the Games, or your language preferences. Please note that such actions may result in a less enjoyable user experience.
Google Products Google uses technologies such as cookies in order to track and analyse the use of our Site and/or an SDK to serve ads within our Games. To learn more about how Google processes data, we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites .
For additional information, please see Google Analytics’ opt-out web tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For additional information regarding the data which Google SDK processes and stores see: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7665968
10. Data Subject Rights – European Economic Area, Switzerland and United Kingdom
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland or the United Kingdom (UK) about whom we process Personal Data, you have the right to:
Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
Object to processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Request the transfer of your Personal Data to another party
No fee usually required.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. Right to Withdraw Consent.
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your Personal Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact [email protected]. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you wish to exercise your rights under applicable law (e.g., the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the UK GDPR) please contact us here.
If you wish to manage the information we receive about you from a third-party application or platform where you play our Games, such as Facebook, Apple or Google, please follow the third-party application’s instructions for updating your information and changing your privacy settings.
You have the right to file complaints with a data protection supervisory authority. For EEA residents, you can find details of your national supervisory authority at: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
UK residents can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
This policy is effective as of 2023-08-08
12. Contact Us